General Education Courses
Comprising a wide variety of choices and different learning activities, the College general education courses provide broad intellectual perspective and introduce the values of different academic disciplines to its students. The objectives include:
- To assist first year students adapt to university life by imparting them general knowledge from different disciplines;
- To provide a wider intellectual vision to students;
- To provide students with practical experiences through field work study courses;
- To assist students know more about their potential contribution to society through service learning; and
- To encourage students develop academic inquisitiveness.
To fulfill college general education requirement, all students are required to take 6 credits before graduation.
Course List for Summer, 2023/24
* Courses offered in the Summer will be announced later.