To encourage students to realize their dreams and explore projects that would promote their development and / or contribute to the betterment of local and global communities, the College launched the “Make a Wish Scheme” in 2018/19.
- Full-time undergraduate students of Shaw College
- Applicants may submit the application either on personal or team basis, consisting of no more than 10 persons.
- Team comprising of local and non-local students, from different disciplines, are encouraged to facilitate mutual exchange and learning.
2. No. of projects and value of subsidy
- 4 – 6 projects will be subsidized annually.
- Each project will receive a subsidy of no more than HK$50,000, or up to 80% of the actual expenditure, whichever is the lower.
Ms. Yan-ning LEUNG
Tel: 3943 1549